In January 1903 our original funeral home opened as McDonald’s Funeral Home on west 4th street in Port Angeles. On July 31, 1970 McDonald’s Funeral Home became Ridgeview Funeral Home, moving right next door to the original McDonald’s Funeral Home. July 31, 1981, Harper Funeral Home merged with Ridgeview Chapel and we became Harper-Ridgeview Funeral Chapel.
We are proud to be affiliated with three of our local cemeteries; Mount Angeles memorial Park in Port Angeles; Sequim View and Dungeness Cemeteries in Sequim. Our full service facility is conveniently located in Port Angeles, close to all medical facilities, churches, retirement homes, and residents.